Roseville Libraries are Openin News & Press
Now that we are in the red tier, Roseville Public Libraries have 50% occupancy. We encourage the use of our Sidewalk Pickup service during open hours. Personal Reading Recommendations and Children's Book Bundles are also available. Hours at all three libraries are 10:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday.
Indoor library services information
- Browse and check out books.
- Pickup and check out holds.
- Limited computer availability at Riley and Downtown locations.
- Limited computer availability at Maidu only on Mondays by appointment. Call 916-774-5919.
- Limited seating opportunities available.
- Toys have been removed and meeting/study rooms are closed.
Sidewalk pickup information
- Place a hold on library materials through the online library catalog.
- Wait until you receive an email, phone call or text when your items are ready to pick up.
- Visit the library during the sidewalk pickup hours.
- Park in the designated area and call the number on the sign to let us know you have arrived.
- To ensure contactless delivery, the library items on hold will be retrieved, checked out to you and placed on a table on the sidewalk with a receipt showing the items inside the bag.
Safety practices in place
- High touch areas such as self-check out machines, catalog computers, door handles, etc. are regularly sanitized.
- Returned library materials are quarantined for no less than 2 days to minimize potential spread of COVID-19. Items will remain on your account for up to 7 days. We have increased the maximum number of materials you may check out to accommodate this delay.
- Staff and customers are required to wear face coverings per the guidance from the California Department of Public Health.
Source: City of Roseville