Downtown Roseville Façade Improvement Rebate Programin News & Press
Updated April 29, 2022
The Downtown Roseville Façade Improvement Rebate program provides financial assistance to cover the cost of materials and City permit fees, in the form of a rebate, to property and business owners committed to enhancing the aesthetic of their buildings and overall appearance of Downtown Roseville.
Download the detailed program description, cost table, and application form.
The Downtown Roseville Façade Improvement Rebate is a collaboration between the City of Roseville and the Downtown Roseville Partnership. The Façade Program assists in accomplishing several specific goals of the City of Roseville Downtown Specific Plan.
- Providing opportunities for owners and tenants to participate in the revitalization of their properties
- Strengthening retail and commercial amenities in Downtown Roseville
- Implementation of quality site design standards and elements in Downtown Roseville
- Ensuring projects that create a vibrant and dynamic Downtown
The Facade Program provides a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $10,000 per project.
The Downtown Roseville Property Business Improvement District (PBID) service area is bound by Walnut Street (north), Atlantic Street (west) and Douglas Boulevard (south). The eastern boundary fronts the east edge of Linda Drive between Walnut and Lincoln Streets, west edge of Park Drive between Lincoln and Taylor Streets and the Alley between Judah Street and Douglas Boulevard.
Commercial projects, from property owners and tenants, within the Downtown Roseville PBID are eligible to apply.
To qualify for consideration, materials must be for the exterior of the building and add value to the location. The Façade Program provides a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $10,000 per project for:
- Up to $1,000.00 towards the cost of City of Roseville permit fees
- Qualifying materials including, but not limited to:
• Landscaping materials (e.g. fencing, planters, trees, bushes, pavers, etc.)
- Construction, labor, or installation costs
- Design work
- Projects with City permits pulled prior to the application submittal date
- Interior tenant improvement projects
- Business related equipment and supplies
- Residential properties
All applications will be reviewed by the Façade Rebate Committee, which consists of city staff and representatives from the Downtown Roseville Partnership.
For more information, please contact:
Source: City of Roseville