Roseville Libraries Reopenin News & Press
We are excited to share that all three Roseville libraries are reopening on Friday, Sept. 18. We know how much you like Sidewalk Pickup for library books, so we are keeping that around at this point. But, beginning on Friday, you can once again come in and browse the shelves to find something to read or make a reservation to use a computer. Hours at all three libraries are 10:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday.
Indoor library services information
- Browse and check out books.
- Pickup and check out holds.
- Computer use for one hour per day at Riley and Maidu libraries. (Downtown Library computers are not yet open as we work to add safety barriers between the computers.)
- No loitering/hanging out. Toys and furniture have been removed and meeting/study rooms are closed.
Sidewalk pickup information
- Place a hold on library materials through the online library catalog.
- Wait until you receive an email, phone call or text when your items are ready to pick up.
- Visit the library during the sidewalk pickup hours.
- Park in the designated area and call the number on the sign to let us know you have arrived.
- To ensure contactless delivery, the library items on hold will be retrieved, checked out to you and placed on a table on the sidewalk with a receipt showing the items inside the bag.
Safety practices in place
- High touch areas such as self-check out machines, catalog computers, door handles, etc. are regularly sanitized.
- Returned library materials are quarantined for no less than 4 days to minimize potential spread of COVID-19. Items will remain on your account for up to 7 days. We have increased the maximum number of materials you may check out to accommodate this delay.
- Staff and customers are required to wear face coverings per the guidance from the California Department of Public Health.
Source: City of Roseville