PRL Service Updatein News & Press
Before you head out to the park, library, pool or program we encourage you to read this information thoroughly and be sure to bring your hand sanitizer, wear your face covering, bring water and remember to use at least 6 feet of physical distancing.
This list is updated as information changes. Information listed below was updated: 3/16/21
- The Roseville Sports Center is open for COR Fitness members by reservation only.
- Outdoor/indoor fitness classes are available at the Roseville Sports Center, Mike Shellito Indoor Pool and Roseville Aquatics Complex by reservation only. More information on fitness options at roseville.ca.us/fitness
- Swim lessons are now classified as essential as a drowning prevention program. Find the schedule at roseville.ca.us/guide
- Lap swim and water fitness are open at the Roseville Aquatics Complex and Mike Shellito Indoor Pool. Reservations required. Details at roseville.ca.us/fitness
- The Mike Shellito Indoor Pool may only operate for lap swim/water fitness as an outdoor pool so the side doors and roof are open. Water temperatures may be cooler due to the open air so we are monitoring for safety.
Park & trails
- Skate park
- Walking paths and trails
- Playground users should were a face covering and follow the updated rules on playground use from CDPH
- Sports fields/turf areas - Users must follow sports guidance from CDPH.
- Dog parks
- School-aged childcare is open for before/after school as well as school breaks. Information at roseville.ca.us/adventureclub
- Preschool is open at Maidu Community Center and Roseville Sports Center.
- Libraries are open; Tuesday-Saturday, 10:00am-4:00pm with reduced capacity. Sidewalk Pickup service is still available. More information
- Library computer use is available at all three locations. For more information call (916) 774-5221
Maidu Museum & Historic Site
- The galleries at the Maidu Museum as well as the trail through the historic site are open. Reservations are encouraged for visits inside the museum. More information at roseville.ca.us/museum
- Limited sports leagues available. More details
- Current programs and swim lessons offerings listed on the COVID-19 Remix webpage at roseville.ca.us/experiencePRL
- Outdoor fitness programs
- Tee times limited and must use individual carts, more details under the COVID-19 tab at golfroseville.com.
- Maidu Community Center
- 316 Vernon Street administrative offices (tentative reopening on March 22)
We continue to provide customer service 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday at 916-772-PLAY (916-772-7529) or [email protected]
Source: City of Roseville