Outdoor Dining Decks Removal, Street Closures, and Cleaningin News & Press
The temporary outdoor dining decks that were installed by City of Roseville last year are scheduled to be removed in the Downtown Roseville area according to the following schedule:
November 8th, DAY 1: Vernon Street
Street closure: Monday, November 8, 4 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Vernon Street between Lincoln and Taylor Street
- S. Grant Street between Atlantic and Oak Street
- K-rail will start to be removed and demo contractor will begin at 7:00am
- All k-rail and decks will be removed from Vernon (5 on 200 block, 1 on 400 block)
November 9th, DAY 2: Old Town
Street closure: Tuesday, November 9, 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Church Street between Washington and Lincoln Street
- K-rail will be removed and demo contractor will start at 7 am
- K-rail and deck will be removed
November 10th (early morning):
The leaf blowing contractor will blow and remove leaves and debris from Vernon Street.