It's a Winter Feast in Downtown Roseville!
Cinnamon, peppermint, and gingerbread are just a few of the flavors reminiscent of the holidays. If you’re craving a taste of homemade, from-the-heart goodness, then a visit to Downtown Roseville is a must on your activities list.
CHRISTMAS COMFORT FOODS
1) A Christmas dinner from Randy Peters - Free up time and leave the cooking to the pros at Randy Peters. Your guests will be delighted by the full menu of holiday dishes, each with a wintery flavor profile!
2) Soup of the Day from The Monk's Cellar - There's something about soup that warms the soul and soothes the body like no other. The Monk's Cellar’s rotating selection of soups is sure to please!
3) Sweet snacks from Daniello's - We are still very much intrigued by the concept behind this establishment. The restaurant behind the big door may be the main attraction, but the candy shop at the front of the building is not to be overlooked. A peppermint candy (or two) is the perfect way to freshen up after a hearty dinner at the restaurant.
4) Holiday specials at Goose Port – Don’t miss Goose Port’s holiday specials at their Customer Holiday Party happening on December 16th! This event is open to all ages and features food, music, and fun! Reservations are recommended.
BEVERAGES TO WARM YOUR TUMMY
1) “A Warm Hug” from The Fig Tree – This specialty beverage has white chocolate and cinnamon that smell and taste like Christmas! Pair it with one of their fresh-baked hand pies (available in apple and cinnamon fig!) They have additional seasonal drinks available to order in the café such as the peppermint dark mocha, gingerbread latte, and “Grinch” peppermint matcha latte!
2) Hot teas and hot chocolate from Shady Coffee & Tea – Feeling chilly? Take a sip of these drinks that warm you from the inside out! If you desire something extra sweet, their Dessert Hot Chocolate is not to be missed!
MORE HOLIDAY EATS AT DOWNTOWN ROSEVILLE EVENTS
Featured Image: The Fig Tree Coffee